South America United States World

Two Americans found dead intoxicated with ‘unknown substance’ in Mexico Luxury Hotel

Two Americans were found dead in a luxury hotel room in Mexico Tuesday. Mexico’s Baja California peninsula authorities announced that the pair had been dead for at least 10 hours before their bodies were discovered. The Baja California Sur Attorney General’s office identified the victims were John Heathco (41), and Abby Lutz (22).

The attorney general’s office tells ABC News that the cause of the pair’s death was ‘intoxication by a substance to be determined.” Local authorities first said the pair’s cause of death was gas inhalation, and it seemed very similar to other Americans’ recent deaths in Mexico.

There were no signs of any physical violence or injury. Abby Lutz came from Newport Beach, California according to the attorney general’s office. Paramedics and police discovered the victims at around 9 p.m. Tuesday in their luxury hotel room. The couple was discovered unconscious by authorities and pronounced dead at the scene.

The pair’s pastimes with peaceful sceneries photos were posted by them on their SNS. Recently, American travelers died in Mexico from gas-leaking accidents or gas inhalation. The matter is currently under investigation.

코리일보/COREEDAILY Coree ILBO copyright © 2013-2023. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or part without written permission.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Confirm that you are not a bot - select a man with raised hand: